7/28/09

nor a good day, nor a bad day.

i can't say today is either a good day or a bad day.
the good thing is my class play prank on my teacher today.
she's having a birthday and that's the only "reason" or should I say "chance" to take a revenge on her because of her difficult tests! haha :D

well..first of all, we hide downstairs for 5 till 10 minutes.
then when she started to look for us, we appear with an ice cream cake and sing a happy birthday song to her.
so sweet aren't us? :P
the first thing i realize is she's shock. oh yes, with 28 students appear from the stair with an ice cream cakes singing happy birthday, clapping hands too of course
making the entire corridor noisy! ==''
still, we enjoyed it :)

and the bad thing today.
I had a bad stomachache!
it's so bad that I felt in sleep in economy class.
so I decided to go to Health Center, drink medicine and take a nap.
Suddenly I was awake because of the elementary school students!
they are so noisy =='' didn't they know it's a health center?
I need a break and these kids keep yelling and come inside out. so noisy. brats ==
so I walk out the health center and go back to class.

the most worst thing, when I went back to class,
I found a 4,5 mark on my desk! 4,5?? oh my God.
I peek others results hoping not only me who got the red score.
I was like OMG that I found one class got red scores.
and it's not our fault. It's the guidance book fault!
we do the assignment according the guidance book, but at the end the guidance book is wrong.

I think I have enough for today's story, so bye bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment