I wonder if TVXQ miss their beautiful ordinary life with cassiopeia.
I wonder if TVXQ always there for cassiopeia.
I wonder if TVXQ still need cassiopeia's loves.
No one loves them more than cassiopeia.
Today is the day. The day of the court.
I wonder what's the result.
All I can do for TVXQ is pray and pray.
Ask God what best for them and cassiopeia.
I believe this love can't be break apart because of this problem.
Now..
I'm listening to their song, "always there"
Such a nice accapella.
If I look back when I first know TVXQ,
It's quite funny. I just can't take my eyes off them :)
Those awards and praises may change the way they look but not the way they are.
I know them. 3 years are lovely years with them.
I will always love you, Dong Bang Shin Ki.
Keep the Faith, guys :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment